Friday, October 30, 2009

very advanced broadleaved styling workshop #21

Two Phillirea latifolia.
Looking at all these images I cannot believe that we did all this in only two days. Anyway, this collection will grow and improve over the years. It would surprise me very much if it would not become one of the most important collections of broadlaved bonsai in the world.
Marija and Andrija have been doing bonsai for about ten years, but they started to do this seriously only three years ago. What you see is all the result of only three years work. All the trees before that were just toys compared to this.


1 comment:

Mario bonsai said...

"It would surprise me very much if it would nit become one of the most important collections of broadlaved bonsai in the world. "

When you say it, then I believe and agree with this. I am very happy about it. Marija and Andrija have a lot invested in its development and the results are impressive.